I can't believe it.
He died.
In the season finale.
I should have known.
That he has problems.
He's worse than i thought.
No,he didn't committed suicide.
He was shot.
At least they had a last meal together.
He should have followed him.
If not,
IT won't happened.
Goodbye Warrick.
Even though you're just a fictional character,
I didn't know you would leave an impact on me.
I wasn't sad.
I'm not sad.
For i know
It wasn't his fault.
You know,i don't know what the rubbish i'm blabbering about.But i've felt like this before.
When She left.
You know,her.
Au revoir.
With conclusive evidence that Warrick was framed, Grissom tells the CSI he's going to be freed. He notes that he's asked the Undersheriff to suspend and demote Warrick instead of firing him, and he'd hopeful McKeen will agree. A free man once again, Warrick takes the team to a dive diner for breakfast. After the rest of their colleagues have left, Nick suggests grabbing a beer, but Warrick opts to go home for a shower instead. Leaving Nick behind to flirt with the waitress, Warrick goes to his car, but before he can drive off, Undersheriff McKeen shows up. McKeen asks Warrick if he's going to drop the investigation, but while the CSI promises not to go rogue again, he suspects someone higher up than Pritchard is responsible for Gedda's death and he's determined to find that person. McKeen nods and tells Warrick he's a great CSI--and then he shoots Warrick twice. As Warrick dies, McKeen wipes down the gun, tosses it in Warrick's car and walks away.