hands
down.
this is the best day I can ever remember.
am i more than
you bargained for yet?
Rabiatul Adawiyah Rosli
24 August.
French student.
Automatonophobic.
Pediophobic.
Proud Member of The Girl Guides Association.
Sparrow Patrol.
Obsessed.
Dreamer.
we've got a little world of our own
somewhere only we know
drop a heart
break a name.
Armeera
Aw Jin Yong
Bianca
Beatrice Wong
Carin Loh
Cedar Guides
Charlene Teo
Charmaine Pang
Class Blog
Claudia Kiang
Chua Rou Hui
Daphne Ho
Geraldine Chua
Germaine Pang
Hana Sakina
'Izzati Safwanah
Irene Ng
Jaslyn Ang
Jassandra Nay
Jolene Low
Jonathan Luke
Kak Aliah
Khairunnisa
Lim Jie Ying
Liyana Mustafa
MLDDS
Norsheela Faheen
Nur Illya Ertiqa
Nurul Amira Sabrina
Pee Jingwen
Rachel Loke
Rachel Tham
Sara Amira
Sarah R Stanley
Sarcthy
SecThreeGuides!
Sherye Woo
Siti Kartini
Siti Rasyidah
Soh Wan Ru
Sparrow!
Tan Wan Ting
Tan Yee Ning
Vanessa Chung
Vanessa Ng
any type of love
it shall be shown.
<.
even if your hope
has been with time.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
my heart is yours
to fill or burst
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Songs About Something
Sunday, January 1323:18
Here's another installment of the songs entries.
01. Kkaman Angyeong
romanization by: tsiy (also credit:
aheeyah.com
)
Kkaman angyeongeul sseoyo aju kkaman baminde marijyo
api bo-ijil anhado gwaenchanhayo naneun ulgo shipeul ppunijyo
han yeojaga tteonayo neomuna saranghaesseotjjyo
geuraeyo nae yeoja-eyo nae gaseum sogeseo ulgo inneun yeoja
saranghaeyo nado ulgo isseoyo o nan bogo shipeoseo mannago shipeoseo charari jukkkoman shipeoyo
mi-anhaeyo jaraejuji mothan najiman ibyeolkkajido saranghalgeo-eyo haengbokhan sarami dwe-eojuseyo jebaryo
Han yeojaga tteonayo neomuna saranghaesseotjjyo
geuraeyo nae yeoja-eyo nae gaseum sogeseo ulgo inneun yeoja
saranghaeyo nado ulgo isseoyo o nan bogo shipeoseo mannago shipeoseo charari jukkkoman shipeoyo
mi-anhaeyo jaraejuji mothan najiman ibyeolkkajido saranghalgeo-eyo haengbokhan sarami dwe-eojuseyo
saranghaeyo nado ulgo isseoyo o nan bogo shipeoseo mannago shipeoseo charari jukkkoman shipeoyo
mi-anhaeyo jaraejuji mothan najiman ibyeolkkajido saranghalgeo-eyo haengbokhan sarami dwe-eojuseyo jebaryo
01. Black Glasses
translation by: o2_intake (also credit:
aheeyah.com
)
Even if it is a really black night, wear your black glasses
It doesn’t matter if I can’t see anything because all I want to do is cry
Since a girl I really loved left me
Yes, she is my girl who cries inside my heart
I love you and I am crying too
Because I want to see you so much I rather just die
I am sorry and even if I wasn’t that good to you I’ll love you till we separate
Please become a happy person
One girl that I really loved is leaving
Yes, she is my girl who cries inside my heart
I love you and I am crying too
Because I want to see you so much I rather just die
I am sorry and even if I wasn’t that good to you I’ll love you till we separate
Please become a happy person
I love you and I am crying too
Because I miss you and want to see you so much I rather just die
I am sorry and even if I wasn’t that good to you I’ll love you till we separate
Please become a happy person
01. I believe (Shin Seung Hoon)
romanization by: frostedsnow
Credits to:
aheeyah.com
I believe keu daen kyeod eh eop ji man
ee dae roh ee pyeol eun ah ni ket chyo
I believe na eh geh oh neun gil eun
cho geum meol ri dol ah ol poon ee ket chyo
moh doo ji na gan keu gi eok sok eh seo
nae ga na reul ah peu geh ha myo noon mool eul man deul chyo
*na man keum ool ji ahn ki reul keu dae man eun
noon mool eop seo nal pyeon ha geh poh nae joo gi reul
eon jeh ga ta shi dol ah ol
keu da ra neun keol ah gi eh nan mid go it ki eh
gi da ril geh yo nan keu dae yeo ya man ha chyo
I believe nae ga ah pa hal ga pwa
keu dae neun ool ji doh mot haet get chyo
I believe heu reu neun nae noon mool ee
keu dael ta shi nae geh dol ryeo joo ket chyo
ji goo meom choo neun nae noon gil sok eh seo
keu dae moh deup deul ee deo ol ra noon mool eul man deul chyo
*repeat
nan keu dae al gi jeon ee seh sang doh
ee reoh keh noon poo syot neun ji
keu ha neul ah rae seo ee jen
noon mool roh nam kyo chyeot ji man
ee ja ril nan ji gil keh yo
keu dae ran ee yoo man eu roh na eh geh neun
gi ta rim joh cha choong poon hi haeng bok ha ket chyo
sarang ha ee yoo man eu roh
doh ha roo ga ji na ga go oh neun kil it cheo doh
ki da ril keh yo nan keu dae yeo ya man ha chyo
nan keu dae yeo ya man ha chyo
01. I believe (Shin Seung Hoon)
translation by: goro-chan (additional credits to warghalv)
Credits to:
aheeyah.com
I believe... When you are not with me there are no stars in the sky.
I believe... The way back to you will feel a little far.
I'll carry all those memories deep inside me.
I'll feel pain, it'll make tears fall.
When I won't cry you will leave me
With no change and no tears.
Someday again the tears will come around
You know it
I'll believe that you are waiting.
I do it for you.
I believe... It'll hurt me to see, you can't cry.
I believe... My tears will fall, you should turn back to me again.
Again I'll glimpse you come into my sight
And it'll make my tears fall.
When I won't cry you will leave me
With no change and no tears.
Someday again the tears will come around
You know it
I'll believe that you are waiting.
I do it for you.
Before I knew you, the world was dazzling.
From that sky I got left with tears.
I will care for that person.
You are the only reason...
To me the wait gives me enough happiness.
Love is the only reason...
As days pass by,
If you forget the way, I'll be waiting
I do it for you.
I do it for you.
You can sense that i still miss her(the person who left in the 7th eppie of CSI) though i don't admit it.She's symmetrical(if that's how you spell it) to Hee Jin.The ex-girlfriend of Jin Heon.That's all.Bye!
back to the top