Last Saturday, my family went to Changi Airport Terminal 2 to have lunch. We ate at Fresh Bulgogi. I ordered the garlic chicken bap which is number 15, and pespi which is number 128. Haha,i didn't realised it! My adik ordered pespi float, the 135th item on the menu. Haha. OMG! Anyway,to place our orders, we must select the items on the computer screen instead of the waiter taking down the orders. So cool. Some more the food came very fast. Haha. My food was delicious! Although there were a lot of vegetables. So in the end, i separated the veggies and put them aside.
After eating, we took the skytrain to terminal 3 to go to the candy house to redeem the sweets thing. I went inside with my adik and since we were only given two minutes, we took whatever we saw. I tried to squeeze some sweets in order to make sure we could cover the lid. Then we took picture with the 'Santa Claus'. Haha. Then we went out. But some of the stuffs were too big so they took up a lot of space. So we didn't really get a lot of stuffs. Then we looked at the CDs/DVDs/VCDs and books on sale. I saw a book that i wanted. But cannot buy. So in the end, we went home.
Okay so now, i have to wear spectacles when i watch tv or use the computer! Can you believe it? I feel so weird man. By the way, i got my new specs yesterday. I think i look weird wearing it at home, as i don't usually wear specs at home. Now i don't know what to do with my previous specs. Gah. I missed it. As you know, i have been using the specs for like 2 and a half years. Gah. But to think of it, another wish has been granted! Yay!
I'm off to watch television. Or maybe write that song i got the inspiration in the toilet yet again. Then i shall hopefully try to do some questions of the holiday homework. As you know, i'm only left with around 2 and a half more weeks!
Au Revoir.
Sheesh,i forgot the tune.
Labels: family.relatives.