<body>
handsdown.
this is the best day I can ever remember.
am i more than
you bargained for yet?
Rabiatul Adawiyah Rosli
24 August.
French student.
Automatonophobic.
Pediophobic.
Proud Member of The Girl Guides Association.
Sparrow Patrol.
Obsessed.
Dreamer.
we've got a little world of our own
somewhere only we know

drop a heart
break a name.
Armeera Aw Jin Yong Bianca Beatrice Wong Carin Loh Cedar Guides Charlene Teo Charmaine Pang Class Blog Claudia Kiang Chua Rou Hui Daphne Ho Geraldine Chua Germaine Pang Hana Sakina 'Izzati Safwanah Irene Ng Jaslyn Ang Jassandra Nay Jolene Low Jonathan Luke Kak Aliah Khairunnisa Lim Jie Ying Liyana Mustafa MLDDS Norsheela Faheen Nur Illya Ertiqa Nurul Amira Sabrina Pee Jingwen Rachel Loke Rachel Tham Sara Amira Sarah R Stanley Sarcthy SecThreeGuides! Sherye Woo Siti Kartini Siti Rasyidah Soh Wan Ru Sparrow! Tan Wan Ting Tan Yee Ning Vanessa Chung Vanessa Ng

any type of love
it shall be shown.
<.
even if your hope
has been with time.
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 October 2010
my heart is yours
to fill or burst
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
The Case of Later
Sunday, January 412:36
Wahahahaha.
This is the 310th entry.
Haha.
Ignore me.

I'm going to my cousin's engagement thing, the tunang ceremony thing lah.
I seriously think that's just too fast.
You see, after she gets married, she won't be able to talk to me anymore.
She is,in fact, the only other cousin that actually talk to me.
Sheesh.
But this is the first time i'm going to a engagement ceremony.
Haha.
My first time going to the solemnisation ceremony was on july, my dad's birthday.
The first time i actually went to a really close relative(as in my parents' siblings)wedding was Cik Lin's.
The other weddings i've attended belonged to some other people i don't know like some cousin of my mom or some person whose parents are my grandmother's friends or something like that.
Sometimes, i have to go all the way to some part of Malaysia to attend a wedding of someone i don't know, like my mom's cousin in december 2007.
I remembered that wedding especially because it's the one with the very big house. And it rained. Haha.
On my tenth birthday, my parents and adik were not there to celebrate it with me because they went somewhere in Malaysia (probably Malacca since a lot of my grandparents' siblings live there) to attend someone's wedding.
I wonder who's the next person who i actually know is getting married next.
Maybe oldest cousin? I don't know.
I don't even know my dad's eldest sister's children were married with kids.
Until i went to her house all the way somewhere in Selangor.
Wait, was it some place starting with a ...B?
I don't know. I'm not really close to them cause they live so far away.
Somehow, i find that most of the people i know, all their relatives live in Singapore(except for the non-singaporeans that i know).
Is it just me or that my family is so malaysia influence.
Well that's because like i said, apparently my grandfather's kampong was in Melaka.
Which is of course Anuar Zain's hometown too.
As in his family or something live there.
Haha. But should be from different kampong.
Why isn't the same?
If not, i'd probably be the most happiest girl on earth.
I wonder where my javanese roots come from.
I know i got it from my dad but i want to know where my ancestors lived if they did live in Indonesia then.
Why do i have so many distant relatives from Malaysia?
But strangely, my grandfather is Singaporean. I think.
But he lives in Johor Baru. Which is the reason why i'm staying here in the north of the north and not the east or south or central or west.
Woodlands Checkpoint is like only how many metres from my house?
Just drive from Woodlands St 41 then turn and go straight all the way to the causeway.
How far is that?
But my house is still near BKE.
And block ___.(i know where's that already but haven't seen it. Yet.)
And KFC.
And the MRT station.
And 7-Eleven.
And S11 coffeeshop.
And the swimming complex.
And Sheng Siong.
And Fairprice.
And Community Centre.
And some other places that i can very well list out.
All you need to do is walk.

But the cooloest thing i found out was that on my grandmother's birth certificate, her nationality is stated as British Occupation. Which means she live during the british rule.
Which sounds cool.
Now how old is she again?

Thank god i don't have a kampong somewhere in Malaysia.
You know, all those Hari Raya dramas, all the people go back to their kampong for raya.
My sort of 'kampong'(but it actually like a place for family gatherings during Raya) is like near my house.
Kind of.
After arriving at the Malaysian Checkpoint(or was it immigration?) just turn here and turn there and go some road and then turn somewhere and there you have it.
My grandparents' house.
Opposite got a playground. Used to be in a pathetic condition but i think it still looks quite pathetic compared to the time it was originally there before it got pathetic due to the vandalism.
Near the mosque. And some shops.
Second aunt's second house, the one in JB is somewhere in JB where i don't know.
The point is, if you ask me for directions to somewhere in Malaysia(even as simple as JB), i can't give you them cause in the end, you'll be stuck anyway.
Don't know why i'm missing the how many hour drive from here to somewhere in West Malaysia because i can sleep in the car and during rest stops, we tend to eat some nice food. I hope.

I heard that during Chinese New Year, extended family is taking the opportunity to have a family gathering either in Port Dickson or where's that other place my mom told Cik Ita.
Depending on where oldest cousin can book a bungalow.
The last time we had such things was back in 2007. Or was it 2006?
I know it can't be last year cause i remembered bringing my primary school maths homework. Ah hah! It's 2007 cause i remembered not going tuition on that saturday and Miss Selena was asking where i went. Hahs.

I got to go now. Need to wear baju kurung. Maybe i'll wear the grey one or the black one. Maybe even the blue.
I had already book what colour to buy for this year's Raya in advance from Raya last year.
Gonna be orange. I never had an orange baju kurung ever in my life.
I used to have pink, blue, blue, blue and lots more blue.

Au Revoir.
Oh yeah, i'm wearing black. But it's like almost very big. P6 baju kurung i tell you.
I might sort of update like either tonight or tomorrow. See first.
that's why it hurts, cause i can't have you
that's why it hurts

Labels:

back to the top