First of all,
HAPPY THINKING DAY (though i know it's supposed to be tomorrow.)Haha, omg, can it be any fun-ner?! I love thinking day. Gosh. I love guides.
I love sing-a-long. Gosh. Sofunsofun! Oh gosh. So exciting! Haha. Though i had to buy new shoes, the white canvas one. Gosh, $19.95 okay.
Do you know why they don't sell it at $20.00? Cause $19.95 looks cheaper than $20.00.
Oh-kay, let's try to take a step back and recalled what happened.
Hmm, there were performances and the prize giving ceremony for PNA award recipients. Haha, yay, both of our coys got
GOLD! YAY! Haha, COY 1 ROCKS!
The theme for 2009-2011 is "Together we can change our world" Gosh, i prefer last year's "Discover Your Potential" Hmm, what something this year we "can fight the spreading of diseases" thing. AIDS, Malaria, and the other diseases. Oh gosh. I have no idea what to say.
The Thinking Day Prayer was saddening to me. Gosh, i wanted to cry.
The Guides' Own was really sad. I mean, seriously, if you think about it, i'm sure you know it's sad to know how lucky you're actually are. So be grateful for the things you have and the things you don't.
After everything was over, we all took pictures and then some of us Sec 2s went to Kallang Leisure Mall. Ate Ultimate Value Box from KFC. Haha, nice :]
I was reminiscing about all the memories from last year back in sec one, they were fun. Haha. Good times, good times. It was fun to recall back what we did last year during thinking day. Haha, those cute little brownies and the long wait outside the indoor stadium. Haha, we were all so blur back then. Haha.
Au Revoir.
And once again, to all guides, brownies and guiders,
Happy Thinking Day.Here's to another great year of guiding ahead :]Labels: back from the silence, guides:], ThinkingDay