It Was Sad When The Big Ship Went Down.
NDP was fun. I think it was the part when we got ice-cream. Haha. Damn yummy seh. Haha.
Anyway, people said that i was very enthusiastic during the dance. Sheesh lah, no i wasn't.
I 'belanja-ed' Belinda Chew Sook Yi milo koko crunch cause she told me i had to for she had run with me during cross-country.
Zul Yahya sounds different in this show. Haha. He's a round character man. I mean, just now i thought he so innocent one. Skali he go and divorce his first wife and then disappear and then go and marry someone else. Sheesh guy.
Now i sound so literature. "Round character" eh?
I finally found the literature test paper which i thought i lost. It was in my malay file.
I feel so sorry cause i didn't cry for Miss Lim.
MISS LIM, DON'T GO! Now i feel guilty not doing ORID and handing in geography file. Sheesh, i have to give them on monday by hook or by crook.
I'm so sad that i can't go for South Division Day tomorrow.
ALL THE BEST GUIDES. YOU CAN DO IT. Anyway, me and Nisa are officially crazy. Haha. I'm standing behind her for NDP. It feels weird though, cause it was always me who is in front of her. Haha.
OMG, don't tell me her friend actually married the guy! Serious? Sheesh man! Lousy lousy guy. To think i actually complimented his nice-looking hair. (It's Zul Yahya's character in the show, whose name is Murad.) Murad sounds like some old guy's name. Hahah. Serious. I always thought so. I'm so stereotypical. Haha. OMG, this is like the first time i see him playing an evil role. Haha. HAHAH, HE'S WEARING ORANGE.
Sheesh, i just remembered. I haven't do the Dr Editor on the MOELC website. Dead, yes i am.
I just love quoting songs! Haha. Don't believe, ask Nisa.
Anyway, i was irritingting (HAHAH) Anu duirng maths this morning by singing songs from Les Miserables.
A ghost you say, a ghost maybeShe was just like a ghost to meOne minute there then she was gone.
How can i live when we are parted?(One day more)Hahaha. Fun i tell you.
Anyway, back to the show, so the woman's name is Maizurah so the Murad guy go and call her Mai. Haha. Like Maisarah like that, only that she's Mais. So since her daughter's name is Munirah, should go and call her Mun! Haha. OMG. That's so funny! I don't know why, but that's so funny! WAHAHAHAHAH.
Anyway, i'm still waiting for more energy in Mafia Wars. You see, i've used up all my energy on jobs and stamina on fights and robbery. Haha. And you know what? I LOST 10 MILLION to the bank cause i wanted to deposit 100 million in the bank so can get the Personal Bailout achievement, but i calculated wrongly. Sheesh. Nevermind. It's a lesson to teach me not to be greedy.
I'm sleepy. I'm gonna sleep after the show finish. Tomorrow got NDP at Kranji Camp instead of Amoy Quee.
OMG. So in the end she died? Sheesh. Then got knocked down by a car then never call ambulance. Stupid. My dad was stupid, "yeah stupid. just like the person watching it." Sheesh. Anyway, her name is spelled as Mayzurah. So weird. That's pronounced as...differently.
Au Revoir.
Labels: NDP, school, television