Let's Talk About What He's Done To Become Your Number One.
So today was the Brownies Revel thingy i don't know what it's called.
Louisa, Jassandra, Cherie and I were in charge for the judging of the poster designing competition. Yay.
The theme was 'Join the fight to stop the spread of the H1N1 flu virus.' Omg, i almost typed it as 'Join the fight to spread the H1N1 flu virus'. Haha.
Anyway, i think it was kind of hard to judge. Heh.
Blahblahblah. Very lazy to type.
Anyway, after that, the sec two guides went to eat at McDonalds. I ate Double Cheese Burger again. Like duh. And McFluffy. Ooh, and i didn't upsize. Then i went to the toilet to change to camp tee. Then i went to Popular with Belinda to give the application form. She forced me to go give her the magazine! Sheesh. Who was the one who poked my eye ah?
Then we took train to Serangoon, circle line to Bishan, then changed to the North South Line to Toa Payoh. Then met Julia and Jie Ying. Belinda went to popular just to buy pens with the voucher. Wasted lah her. MY VOUCHER LEH!
Then we took bus to Jie Ying's house. We typed out the script for our literature shooting. Haha. Fun man. That Belinda lah, too long winded. Haha.
We're meeting up again tomorrow for the shooting.
Then another project down! Though stil need to do editing lah, but still. Another down! Yay. History's going to be done on wednesday. Then geography left with the write-up only. Yay. My projects are going to be complete. I guess. NOT.
Still got homework. Lousy lah. They're taking advantage of our holidays to make us do projects lah. And tons of homework. I've only started on projects, not homework. No, actually i only finished the paper one of the CHIJ paper. And started on the second paper but too lazy to continue. I tried doing the science MCQ but gave up halfway. No hope to finish man.
Now i'm so bored. Still waiting for my energy to be replenished on mafia wars. Haha. I'm bored.
On a second thought, might as well i go and write my ninth episode. Yay. Episode Nine already. Haven't started though. Haha. I'm still thinking whether to add in the evil nine tailed fox or not. Wait. She's not really a nine tailed fox, but i called her that so never mind. Haha. She's, i don't know, some sort of mafia leader or something. Haha, play to much mafia wars already. I love that game. Haiz.
Yeah yeah yeah, i'm gonna write yesterday's blog entry and go and cheat the date. Haha. Lousy.
Au Revoir.
Labels: guides:], homework., random, school