Tell Me What I Gotta Be.
Hello everyone. Haha, well, i'm actually typing this at notepad, so i'm gonna put this on my blog after i get home. I'm currently at my nenek's house at Johor. Yeah. So anyway, there's only my family, and Haziq and family. It's so different this year, lesser people on the eve. Wonder who's coming tomorrow.
HAHA, Nisa smsed me today, but i'm already at Johor. It's expensive for international sms. Whatever is it called.
I'm bored, and i ate a lot today! Tsk. Someone's gonna scold me. HAHA.
Anyway, i haven't mention it here, but i'm going for COALS. Actually, i want to go for the Perak Trip, but it ends one day before COALS. Gah. I would have gone for it you know. Sheesh. Nevermind, i shall go for a guides overseas trip next year!
By the way, we were playing fire sparklers just now, but it's finished! Thanks to my sister who only bring a little. SHEESH!
And they're dancing to Poker Face right now. Hmm, reminds me of someone. HAHA.
Gah, i can't collect my money from Mafia Wars and my crops from Barn Buddy. Sheesh. And i can't catch ghosts and mice either.
Wow. Tomorrow's 20092009. HAHA. Stylo milo marshmellow portobello. Wait, i don't know how to spell that. Anyway. What was i gonna say? Hmm. So boring. There's no nice show on right now. Gonna watch the nine o' clock show, probably if the tv's free. Yeah.
Anyway, i probably should go and say my raya wish right now.
To all,
First of all, i would like to wish a Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends and family. Yeah. I don't know what to say, haha. I apologise if i had hurt any of your feelings or anything. Yes, i know i did a lot of wrong. Yeah. Hmm, what's next? This is very short, haha. I don't know what to say. Hmm, what's the meaning of Minal Aidil Walfaizin? I don't know how to spell. HAHA. Or is it Walfaezain? HAHA. Like Anuar Zain like that! Haha. So anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
HAHA. I know i'm lousy. To quote from the song Obvious, "I'm not so good with words."
Anyway, my cousin, Haziq, is reading this. Sheesh. Kaypoh! HAHAH.
I realised that i haven't been updating this blog. HAHA.
Haha, Haziq reads kaypoh as 'Kai-poh' HAHA. Don't know how to read is it?! Haha.
Okay, i shall see what's the commotion right now, happening in front of me. Haha.
Au Revoir.
Labels: family.relatives., holiday