I need counselling.
Seriously.
Ask everyone.
Just now...hehe.
Yup,must have thought i was a mad girl on the loose.
Escaped from Woodbridge.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I'm having my FRENCH ORAL later at around 2h and 30 minutes.
Crap.
Bonne Chance.
I made up a joke which wasn't really a joke but it's funny.
So therefore,it's a joke.
Right?
Met Joon Han in the bus just now.
See, 912 makes me meet all my ex-classmates.
Such a meeting place.
I'm feeling hungry and EXTREMELY THIRSTY right now.
RABIATUL,BE PATIENT.
IT'S LIKE 4 HOURS AND 38 MINUTES MORE!
It's okay,i'll get through it.
Played Badminton just now although seeing the way i play,it's not called badminton anymore.
It's probably called the idon'tknowhowtoplaythebadmintonbuti'mplayingitbecausethere'snoothergamestoplay game.
Yup.
That's what it is called.
Then Ms Leong asked me and Liyana to put back the badminton racquets in the PE store.
Scary place lah.
Dark somemore.
Wahahaha.
Then in Mother Tongue,we were practising for french oral.
The pictures were using the pictures in my Manja magazine.
You know,the one with the absolutely gorgeous SHAHRUL ANUAR ZAIN on the front cover page.
Yes,i admit i still find him hot.
And he doesn't look anywhere around 38.
Admit it.
And Daphne was reading it during the first PE period.
Actually,she was just looking at the picture.
And commented that she thought one of Shahrul's pictures looked like TERENCE CAO.
Imagine that, two of my 'boyfriends' look alike.
Hehehehehe.
I feel burpy.
Guess that's the feeling i feel everytime i fast.
Got to go now cause i wanna go do something else other than blogging.
Au Revoir.
P.S-
ORANGE!
Yes,i love that fruit and miss it.
Refreshing ah.
Labels: fifteen, school