I don't know why people pronounced Didicazli's name wrongly.
That's sad cause Didi is such a cutie.
Yeah.
Anyway,i saw him 4 times yesterday and 3 times today.
And i realised that he went to the toilet so damn fast.
BTW,I DIDN'T STALK HIM.
He was going to the toilet when i saw him for the second time.
[I was jumping up and down seh.]
Then i saw him going out of the toilet.
Technically,i didn't really see him because as he walked out and i realised it was him,i looked down,if not,i'll be tersengih-sengih-ing.
Then he'll find out.
Today,i had improvement.
Cause i didn't jump up and down.
I just tersengih-sengih.
That's good right?
3 times.
Haha.
By the way,technically,i didn't eat anything because after
buka i puked everything out.
I suspect the milk was the cause.
Because most of the stuff that i puked out was
Milk.
Don't worry,i'm sure it's not contaiminated.
Yup.
Gotta sleep now so that i can study for french tonight.
Refreshed.
Bonne Chance.
Au Revoir.
Labels: fifteen, school