The Case of a friend!'s birthday + marks...
Happy 13th birthday,Ertiqa!Hah,you're finally 13!And you thought i would forget that?Hah. Though i know you won't be reading this lah.The first thing i did[well,not really first,but it was my first priority] was to go on MSN and wished her happy birthday! I do remember all these stuffs you know. I can list down a list of people's birthday! Well,not really,but you know...i could get some external information.
Haiz,the word external does reminds of history. And the word history reminds me of the various mark i got of the end-of-years. I did...okay ah,except for geography,which was excepted for me just to score a pass. Here's results[or the lack of it]
English:
Paper 1[Section 1]-23/30
Paper 1[Section 2]-24/30
Paper 2[Comprehension]-13/25
Paper 2[Summary]-13/25
Paper 3[Oral]-IDK cause i forgot.
Mathematics:
OMG! I love this paper! Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah. I like.
Fingerprints and red prints.Paper 1-35/40 and i still don't know how to do question 8. Why is the answer y???
Paper 2-46.5/60 and for question 3! I got the same answer what! Banyak songe lah the teacher.
Total-Do the math and you'll get 81.5/100! Hahahahahaahahahahahah.
[But if you can't do the math, then get out of the equation.] Hah.
So that's an A1,excluding CA marks ah. IDK how to calculate
accurately.Science:
Section A-26/30
Section B-30.5/40
Section C-22/30
Total-And i kinda love this paper as well...cause it gave me a grand total of 78.5/100
Which is an A1 as well. Minus the CA also. But i think overall would be an...A? Maybe,cause i got an A2 for Science CA. Okay,i'm in love with science as well. :]
Malay:
Paper 1-I'm not sure. It's either 54 or 56 around there cause i forgot lah. And cikgu also said that it's not the real marks or whatsoever lah.
Paper 2-71/110
Eh,i only got 1 mark for the athelete question. Hmph! I cracked my brain for that question,you know! The usage of reput was wrong as well. Hah,what's reput?
Total-is a B4,i think. Eh,should be lah.
Literature:
Section One-18/25! Hahahaha,my highest for a 25 marks question. And remember,i did part two anyhow? And the teacher can still put at the first paragraph,good! Huh?
Section Two-16/25. and i wrote absolutely crap lah.
Total-34/50
=68/100
=B3!
History:
Source-based questions-21/25 and i wrote like crap!
Causal and judgemental questions-15/25
Total-36/50
=72/100
=A2!
A2 again.
Geography:
Question One-6/10 hah!
Question Two-14/20 what pulls me up!
Question Three-Mampus! 9/20. What pulls me down.
Total-29/50
=58/100
=C5!
And, 12.37!
Then i got guides. First we got patrol corner,as usual the sec ones are very quiet. Kite ketawa sama sendiri je. Then we had to do souvenirs for open house. I did like anyhow ah. IDK how to do.Then taps and additional announcements. Eh,i need to pay for profi badge tomorrow. $10 ah. The total defence badge is FREE! Somehow,i got the art profi,when somehow,my art sucks ah! Hahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah.
Eh,i realised that my MSN colour scheme is orange. Eh,macam pernah dengar je. Hah.
Eh,pink is not a nice colour for guys.
Au Revoir.
I see you when i see you.
Labels: fifteen, school