Tahukah kamu aku tipu tarikhnya lagi!
Haha.
Well that's because i'm listening to Kamu Kamulah Surgaku by The Rock.
Ahmad Dhani!
So i'm trying to remember what happened on this long thursday.
Sososo.
Went to school.
Duh.
Morning Assembly was the same old not brand new bleah.
First lesson was Science.
Atoms and Molecule again like usual.
Then was English.
Research on background information again.
Then was Geography.
Population again as usual.
Then was recess.
Maybe i had a good view like usual.
Did I?
Then was Reading.
I might have spied again but i doubt it.
Then was Malay.
Cikgu never come again, so we crapped.
Then was Maths.
Yawn.
J'ai voulu se coucher mais je ne peux pas en classe!
Then was Music.
Again, didn't finish the twilight(insertboredfacehere) thingy.
Blah.
Oh wait, was this THE day?
I can't remember because i force myself not to remember what happened because i pretended as if je m'en faut.
Then rushed to french!
What did we crap about?
Haha.
Le lecon was about La France des 3 Oceans.
Oh well, i can only remember La Reunion.
Haha.
We learnt new words.
Haha.
How do you spell 'brochure' in english?
Is it like that?
Oh well, une brochure touristique is tourist brochure.
Andandand, we learnt about the 8-points of a compass.
And, isn't this the lesson which ended with the cracker offer?
Haha.
Then me and Sab walked the wrong way to the interchange.
We so blur took the long way.
Hahahahaha.
So funny!
It was so funny!
Hahahahahahahaha.
I don't know what was so funny that i laughed my way home.
So we sms each other on the way back home.
Haha.
Then it involves around what ketuk poles dalam tanah without the mallet and nanti cute hand aku dented camne thing.
Hahahahahaha.
Then i made up a new french verb and conjugate it in present tense, passe compose and imparfait. Hahahahahaha.
Je lame, i admit it!
That came from the accents of something!
Haha.
Okay okay, le verbe uses avoir as the auxiliare.
Haha.
And it belongs to the premiere groupe.
Haha.
Ceyh, like a real verb like that.
Wahahahahaha.
I miss wahahahaha-ing.
Au Revoir!
I also forgot to mention i kept on taking the same bus as Miss Teh which is scary.
Labels: fifteen, french., school