Hello people.I'm back.And i'm back to normal,as in;i'm back to where i stop at.D'masiv woke me up, but i didn't want to wake up.
I'd rather go to sleep than seeing it.
Was singing Sephia because i wanted to sleep.
Okay.
Took the 6.07 train and saw the same person whom i always seem to sit opposite of.
Took bus with Rou Hui, Si Min, Sonita and Shirley.
Class was on the third level. WTH.
Liyana and Nisa said they saw. O
I seemed to be talking loads today.
Morning assembly.
How come there are so many parents?
I don't think there were that many during our time.
And the sec ones were all so...indescrible.
I don't know what to say lah. Haha.
Oh yeah.
Was frantically looking for DF.
DF makes a comeback!
Haha.
But very far.
Luckily i was wearing specs.
Went to class.
Sat beside Belinda.
Then got to know our new form teacher, Ms Chua.
Then i think we must introduce ourselves.
I don't know what to say.
Then i think at some point long after that, i saw haha again.
Oooh! Can that be the new alias, haha?
But that would be confusing.
Haha.
Fine, it's DF okay?
Woah.
I think DF must be a stalker.
(or maybe it was me instead)
Then i forgot what.
Then fast forward.
To the part where i haha-ly go and bang the table cause of something.
Yeah, something.
Ceyh, macam kompangkan to inform the arrival.
Ceyh.
Haha.
Okay. Anyway, got the timetable.
WTH is THAT doing THERE?
I don't want.
Nope.
Je ne veux pas!
(or is it that i'm malu tapi mahu? no!!!)
Never.
Je ne veux pas.
Recess.
Saw Sab.
And Charlene and Celest.
Haha.
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention;
Why did they have to sabo me to become the malay rep?
Eee! I don't want.
Can i resign from my so-called post?
But what's even more haha is that Nithya is still our geog rep.
Woohs.
Then after recess was TS/PW.
The teacher talked and talked.
Is it just me or she just seem to be smiling everytime?
*shrugs*
Then was Art.
Went to Art Room.
OMG haha place.
Thanks for that, Nisa.
Then got questions to answer.
And one of them was what motivation thing.
Luckily i didn't write that.
Almost wanted to, but i figure that i have a face.
Which is not like Andhika Pratama and the likes type of face.
You know what i mean.
Haha.
We practically talked and talked.
And i love Didicazli.
Haha, saw DF again.
And again.
And before that.
What's with the sandwich?
And can i sleep?
I felt like sleeping the whole time.
Crab.
Now it's 5pm and i haven't eat my lunch yet.
Why the - my skirt is still loose.
Sheesh.
Does it mean i must buy a new one?
Shai is still on Sixten?
When is Azlin coming back?
I hope a long long long long long to the power of indefinate quantity time later.
I admit.
She's so warna.
I want my Nona Kirana back.
Au Revoir.
A bientot.
Why did i rush through my homework yesterday when they never go through or collect them? Sheesh.
ku mohon jangan anggap aku dirinya.Labels: fifteen, school