The Case of Right Now.
Oh-kay. My grandparents and Mak Ngah are here, in my house.
And Pak Ngah i suppose, cause i didn't go out after that again.
Why are you asking?
Because Mak Chek(i think it's the official correct spelling now) and Pak Chek are coming back today. Or was it tonight? I don't know lah. Same thing. 3 January. Which is of course, Jim Brass' birthday. Who is played by Paul something i forgot his name, but it's just the fictional Jim's birthday, not Paul.
I'm bored. Watched the Cinta Si 3 Teruna(Love of the 3 bachelors. I guess that's the translation.) The show was average but i like that Faris guy in the show the best. He's so pathetic. Haha.
I was listening to my mp4 and then i wanted to fall asleep but my mother woke me up because they came. Now i cannot fall asleep again cause i just couldn't. Sheesh.
I realised that i forgot majority of my french vocabulary. Test me and i can bet you that i can't answer.
From English to Francaise. (or was it francais? i forgot. is langue in masculin or feminin? Nurul Amira Sabrina, help![what's help in french? gosh, i can't even spell 'french' properly. what's wrong with me? i guess that's my brain which is already been dent and turned rusty during the 70 days of holidays, which i think it was 70 days.])
- english-anglais(e)
- russian-russe
- german-allemand(e)
- chinese-chinois(e)
- indian-indien(je ne sais pas)
- japanese-japonais(e)
- vietnamese-je ne sais pas
- black-noir(e)
- white-blanc(he)
- yellow-jaune
- orange-orange? isn't it?
- red-rouge
- blue-bleu
- green-vert
- pink-rose? i think
- purple-violet
- grey-grisse? je *forgot*(what's forgot in french?)
- brown-je ne sais pas
- quel autre coleur il y a?
- milk-du lait
- cheese-du fromage
- yogurt-du yaourt
Since i forgot what other stuffs are there, i might as well go and take my french notebook.
Les animaux de compagnie(pets)
- un chien
- un chat
- un oiseau
- une souris
- un poisson
- une tortue
- un lapin
- un hamster
- un serpent
- un rat
- un cameleon
- une lizard
- un lezard
- un guepard
- un scorpion
- l'araignee
Occupations
- un boulanger
- un opticien
- un journaliste
- un coiffeur
- un pharmacien
- un photographe
- un realisateur
- un chanteur
- un instituteur
- un acteur
- un docteur
- un dentiste
- un architecte
- un fleuriste
- un jardinier
- un presentateur
- un pilote
- un ingenieur
- un chirugien
You know it's hard when you're actually studying it. (and why the - did i hear people from outside singing?)
I guess i should start revising french vocabulary before i die of not knowing what the teacher/book is talking about.
Not that books talk of course.
I'm currently listening to Andai Saja by Anima.
I love that song.
Sweet sweet sad song.
Let me try my hand at french.
Hmm.
Je m'appelle Rabiatul.
J'ai "still" treize ans.
Je suis Singapourienne.
J'aime le mp4.
J'aime CSI et autres.
Je n'aime jouer au natation.
Je voudrais connais comment jouer au equitation.
Je n'aime pas l'ecole parce que c'est ne bon pas.
Je studie(haha,i don't know lah) l'historie, les mathematiques, la geographie, l'anglais, le malais(i think), la musique, l'art, la science, le "literateur?"(je ne sais pas), er, l'Education Physique et autre matiere je ne sais pas quel.
Je reve aller au France.
Je l'aime beaucoup parce que il est tres beau, grand, mince, petit, athletique, elegant, calme, dynamique, autoritaire(what's that?), cultive, creatif, optimiste, sportif, genereux, serieux et gross!?
Haha, not bad ah my last sentence. I just wrote the physiquement et psychologiquement thing that i read in the notebook.
I still don't get why must we learn that part. I think because french people are like that. Haha.
One more sentence:
Hier, il a porter un teeshirt orange et des basket/des chaussures je ne sais pas quel coluer. Il n'a pas les cheveaux chatain! Hahahaha.
Oooh, i love the song Bukan Dirinya.
Sweet sweet song.
Au Revoir.
Aller Francaise!
Labels: family.relatives., fifteen, french., random, school