If everybody knows, it's only 'cause it showsBecause I take your love,Everywhere I goWell, i'm trying to blog about today.
But i think that there's nothing special about today.
So what did i do again?
I watched Dunia Anita in the morning.
Then bathe.
Then use the laptop.
Then had lunch.
It was Chicken Rice.
Then used the laptop again.
Then after a while, i locked the laptop.
And listened to my mp4.
And fell asleep.
Was woken up by a call from Belinda.
Then after that, listened to mp4 and slept again.
Then watched a bit of My Precious You.
First time watching it.
The story's okay and the guy is hot.
Then bathed.
And used the laptop again.
Boring man.
I don't know what to do now.
Uh, i think i will go and do what i did to Sabrina this morning.
Which was to random post lyrics.
Wahahahahaha.
Shall do that in my private blog.
Then i might be doing homework or something.
Okay, since when have i been so hardworking?
And according to Jinseol in My Precious You, he said that as a man grows older, he wears bright colours.
I didn't know that.
Hmm.
Au Revoir.
I know what it is I need,It's clear as a shallow streamIt's as it seems, my only dreamsTo be loved by you Labels: fifteen, random