Guess what?
This is another cheated entry.
Hah.
Bluek.
So let me see what had happened last monday since the real date is actually 31 january which i changed to the 19th.
Oh yeah! I took the 6.15 train because i missed the 6.08 train by a minute or two.
I think i need to switch on my bedroom light because i'm blind in the dark and i can't see the letters on the keyboards properly.
Ah hah!
I have saved messages in my phone to remind me what happened.
So since i was worried about being late for school, i sms-ed Sab.
Then i think i missed the 6.45 bus, so i took the next one with Shirley.
Then Sab said about something then i told her someone always arrive at school at 7.20.
Bad bad example.
Haha.
So morning assembly blahblahblah.
Don't remember anything extraordinary.
First lesson was...let me check the timetable.
SEL.
Err...what did we do?
Je ne sais pas.
Then was Maths.
According to my handbook, we had homework.
Consolidation Worksheet 4 on book two.
Meaning it was still about indices.
Yawn.
Then was Malay.
Ooh! Is it about the erti persahabatan thingy?
The one with the song?
Haha.
Okay.
Then was recess.
Oh! Camouflage!
Haha.
Then was Reading.
Power of Coincidence again.
Yawn.
Then was Literature.
I didn't finish the homework about Singapore River.
We did about the two goldfish love story.
Hah.
Then was Geography.
Uh, i think it was about Population, as usual.
Then was Science.
We had to do about ammonia and more compounds i forgot in the notebook by the next lesson.
I forgot what we studied.
Then after school, me and Nisa had to stay back to do the Singapore River questions 1, 2 and 3.
Okay.
I remembered Miss Lee asked me whether i like the colour orange or not because my file is orange, my Tigger is orange.
Oh well.
Then Nisa and I had a good view!
Haha.
I saw both while she saw the second.
Then we ate lunch because we didn't eat during recess.
I think.
Then went for ML and do the dikir barat thing.
The end cause i forgot what happened.
Au Revoir.
I have such vague memory.
Live with it.
Labels: fifteen, school