Oh gosh, i can't believe the week is finally over.
I thought i was going to die in
the longest week, which is the title for this week.
Boring.
Bleah.
Zzz.
Oh great, how boring could this week be (of course, excluding Thinking Day, it was the best day of
my life this week). Although of course, there's no point of recalling boring memories, but i had to, right here, right now. Too bad. Tres ne bien pas.
Monday, 16 February- The MLDDS juniors joined us. Games,games,games. No comment here. Too many sec one guides whom i didn't know they were in guides. Gosh, i still want to be a sec one guide.
Tuesday,17 February-I admit i can't spell February properly. Went shopping for Liyana's present and went library afterwards. Salute to my fabulous library books-
Face Reading; How To Amaze Tout Le Monde With Everyday French and 14,000 Things To Be Happy About. I need more kinds of these books. Oh, and i can't spell 'spell' and 'library' properly too.
Wednesday,18 February-Guides uniform today. Oh great, now everybody said i'm cute.
Plait hair, plait hair, i'm going to kill you my plaited hair.Footdrills, and i burned my right middle finger during firelighting. To think it was
middle finger. Gosh, the
painful sensation.
Thursday, 19 February-Burned finger wasn't in pain today, but i guess my
heart back was. French was hilarious. The crazy woman came again but another young lady came as well. I think she's some sort of 'trainee' teacher. Or something. Personal assistant, Monsieur Ludovic claimed. Haha, shall see about that, thank you very much. Hilarious things for the day: Recevoir=to HORSE(host), take a deep BREATH *coughslaughcoughs*
Petit Test! Gosh, i'm so proud of myself, though i could do better i suppose. Strive on! Shopped for Belinda's present and ate lollipop! Yum.
Friday,20 February-Happy Birthday to Liyana. Haha. Gosh. I realised something. Anyway, wore guides uniform for the whole day. I received cute comments yet again. Haiz. I'm a recognisable guide. Oh, and i still think he's damn super lame. Gosh. His story is so funny. >< Laugh and he's lame.
My weird dreams are back again. Gah, stop coming my
weird wired dreams. Sheesh.
I miss the word sheesh.
Here's to another week ahead.
Death to boredom. CTs coming round the
mountain corner.
Thursday, friday.
I'm already dead before you can kill me.
Au Revoir.
Doing that thing you do.Labels: 40 kinds of sadness, back from the silence, death to boredom, fifteen, french., guides:], school