Oh my god my dad rocks so much.
Can you believe it?
He bought Wii.
Wii.
Oui.
*faints*
Sososososo (that's SO to the power of 5), this was what happened in school today, as usual, the extremely boring school on this extremely ne beau pas jour.
I was late to go out of the house!
Because i realised that i didn't have my original copy of my essay.
Oh well.
Sheesh.
So i took the 6.15 train that i hate ever so much.
Now i'm sleepy that i want to sleep but i can't.
Geography and FRENCH homework.
Hah to you Sabrina.
Go to that Tuesday class for all YOU care cause you want to.
Hah.
As if i don't know.
Back to the story, i missed the 6.45 bus.
So i took the i don't know what time bus which suck.
Then i reached school late that i cannot finish my unfinished maths homework that i really hate.
So after putting my bag, we went to the courtyard for morning assembly.
OH MAN! Tomorrow we are NOT going to the courtyard. GAH. I can be depressed over that. Trust me, it happened last year on the 20th October which was the last monday of school and on the 13th January this year butbutbut i was cured by the end of the day.
Back to the story, blahblahblah. Usual stuffs, DF, blah to the power of 3.
I feel so maths right now.
First lesson was PE.
Never do warm-up! Yay.
Played Badminton, but as you know, i suck so bad at it.
Ooohooohoooh, i had a GOOD view.
Yay. Haha.
Hah to you Liyana.
Andandand, i saw Claudia having PE lesson at the courtyard.
Playing some ball game.
Later she told me it was Handball.
Ceyh! I thought what game seh! Some passing passing game.
Haha. Luckily no parcel! If not can play pass the parcel.
Anyway, i can't play badminton for nuts sake. I suck at it.
(Ooh! I can learn to play tennis via Wii! Haha. There's golf! Baseball. And some other games that i'm lazy to type. OMG, Mario and Sonic X the olympic one! <3!)
Thenthenthen, at the end of the lesson, Ricky Tan said must go and pratice blahblahblah at home. But not near the TV. Haha. Duh. Common sense. Who in the world would do that?
Next was Maths.
I can tell you at this rate i can fail maths okay.
I got only 10/14 for the pop quiz!
OMG lah.
Can you believe it?
I think i need to go for maths remedial (hi, sabrina, nisa, and liyana,i didn't mean anything) at this rate.
GAH! My french class.
Then was Malay.
Test was completely _____.
Then was History. Revolution.
French Revolution! Remember what perroquet said last year?
And the word reminds me of a dream that a friend told *coughsabcough*
Then was Recess.
Then was double english.
Then done.
Then guides.
Axemanship and firelighting.
I was 'crying' due to the smoky smoke.
Oh well, the sec ones were like so fish out of water man!
Hah. Like i wasn't last year.
We all were.
Good times, good times.
Now i can't refer to you purple t-shirts people as sec one guides because we're sec twos.
Andandand, Ricky Tan had to walk one big round during patrol corner.
Tersesat.
Andandand, omg i wanted to laugh at the ex 1M classroom man.
As in the whiteboard. Funny.
And i waited for Sab for so long after guides.
And as i wanted to 'reach out' for my bag because i'm lazy, i was laughing at my stupidity until i realised something(or someone) when i looked up.
Oh gosh. Must have known my stupidness! Gah. Where the hell should i put my face? Oh well, on my head! Duh. Common sense.
Oh wow, i feel so lame. Je l'aime! Haha.
And then as i waited for the bus, i think i saw someone. Oh great. Jauh nak mampus. Lucky i'm lazy to take out my specs.
GAH! I haven't finished my french homework.
Sheesh.
But i'm going to eat dinner now.
Je vais manger!
Haha.
Le futur simple.
I think.
Eh, or is it le futur proche?
I'm confused seh.
Anyway, can someone tell me the answers to the french homework because i'm lazy to think.
I'm so dehydrated right now.
I'm so sleepy from this morning.
Eh, tomorrow got French!
To a low. Haha. Permettre.
Au Revoir.
Say again you're dropping out my battery's lowJust so you knowWe're going to a place nearbyGotta go.Labels: fifteen, french., guides:], homework., school