Well I said I didn't care about what you felt about me
Couldn't care less about what I said or done
I didn't mean it - it's not what I meant to say
You know the truth is that I care
About what you think about me
Maybe too much, I've been putting on a front
I didn't mean it - and what I meant to sayCheated date again. Woohoo.
First was maths. Bore.
Then art. Double bore.
Then NDP practice. Woots.
Then recess.
Then literature. Got back test marks.
Then english.
Then assembly was about the Cedar Got Talent.
Someone was looking at my direction. And i thought it was strange. Gosh.I'm just trying to figure out what wrong's with your head
Cause everytime i look around, you're somewhere else instead.Then guides.
Guides started late
and then someone had to come to the place we were standing. Think very nice is it?!
I forgot what we did. Oh yeah, knots and lashings.
Au Revoir.
Une aventure sentimaleA sentimental adventure
A love affair.
Une hirondelle ne fait pas le printempsOne swallow does not make a spring
Une teinture de francaisA smattering of french
Un poete manqueA would-be poet
Un silence eloquent
A silence that speaks volumesUn sot a triple etageA consummate fool
A first-class blockheadA monumental fool
A fool to the third storeyVa te faire cuire un oeuf!
Go cook yourself an egg!Get lost!
Veuillez agreer l'expression de mes sentiments les meuilleursSincerely yours
Please accept the expression of my best wishes
Vivre ce n'est pas respirer, c'est agirLiving is not breathing but doing
Vivre d'amour et d'eau fraiche
Live on love and fresh waterVoir trente-six chandellesSee thirty-six candles.
Vouloir c'est pouvoirTo want is to be able
Vous etes vraiment le roi des imbeciles
You are truly the king of the idiots.Vous et vos pareilsYou and your equals
Vous me mettez le couteau sous la gorgeYou're holding a knife to my throat
Zut alors!Darn it!
Labels: fifteen, guides:], school