I'm Saying Goodbye To You.
I took the shortest time to bathe just now. Whee. Record breaking for me.
I was babbling about
'emulsification of fats' during maths today and Anu was like, 'What the f-' and then stopped. I told her she should say 'What the fats?' Haha.
EMULSIFICATION OF FATS.Nisa was saying that
bile neutralises the acid and emulsificates the fats.It should be
emulsify the fats.As a result, i said
'emulsify the cats' instead during PE while doing the stretching exercises.
Shoot me.
x equals to minus b plus minus square root b square minus 4ac over 2a.During the three rounds, me and my jogging companion, Belinda Chew Sook Yi, were discussing about Transport In Living Things and Digestion. Yes, and then i remembered the fact that
my stomach was secreting hydrochloric acid that activated proteases that kills bacteria. And oh yes, thanks Woan Chin and Glenda for that third and final round.
I was
transpiring during malay. Oh great, Cikgu wants to collect the orange malay file tomorrow and i don't even remember where i put it. It's either somewhere in my room or somewhere in my blue box in school. Oh yeah, did i mention the fact that there were two cockroaches in my room this morning? I still don't know where they're hiding. Sheesh, the
probability of them breeding in my room is high. Sheesh. I need insecticides to kill them all. Yes, i know a guide is kind to all living things, but i just can't stand cockroaches.
I still don't know what the hell i copied in my science notebook during science. Freak.
Met Sabrina during recess. We got stories to share. Speaking of stories, the new and improved detailed version of the Liyana and Rabiatul story yesterday is now available. Haha. Like real, please. We seriously need to get a life rather than making up stories that is beyond imagination. This is a 4-part drama, people. Mine probably got like, i don't know, three hundred and sixteen episodes? (Including The Making Of.)
Voting was done. Bleah. Nope, i didn't make a spoilt vote.
Voting is compulsory and confidential. Yada yada yada.
It was then that i died. Right at that moment. Oh wait, before my death, according to my photographic memory right,
history repeated itself. Oh yes it did. Read: Science End Of Year Examination Last Year. Yeah, remember that? THAT happened again.
And the rest, they say, it's all history.
We did patrol identity during guides though.
Au Revoir.
Labels: fifteen, french., guides:], school