A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain, I'm telling you my babe, it's all in the game of love
I was wondering during science class today, how could all the different systems in our body fit into one place? The digestive system, the circulatory system, the respiratory system, the skeletal system, the reproductive system, the nervous system, and whatever other systems that i don't seem to remember at this current moment in time. I mean, seriously, how can
everything fit into one body, without a system interferring another system? Do you ever wonder about that? I've always wondered, how complex and complicated our body is, and to make it worse, feelings and emotions make it more and more complex, and complicated.
I think i'm suffering from multiple personality disorder. Haha. I mean, look, i don't know myself anymore. I don't know the person i am, the person i don't know.
In any case, i seriously think that Matt is better looking when his hair is cut short. Haha, guess who cut his hair? Suzy. Haha. He doesn't even let a professional stylist cut his hair, and then he let Suzy cut his hair. Haha. There were definately something going on between them. Haha, why do i realise that Suzy and Matt are always beside each other. Haha. Well, Jeff is so nice man. He thinks of everyone else, not for himself. Sadly, Jeff is eliminated. Matt and Suzy voted for him, i guess they discussed it together. Haha. Just kidding.
Why do i feel that tomorrow is thursday instead? Gosh, i can't wait for Thursday. FRENCH! Haha. I'm falling in love with french class now. Haha. All thanks to Liyana. Haha. Gosh, Liyana is not coming on thursday. So i have to be her 'secretary', collecting her worksheets. Sheesh. Not i mind though. Haha. But i can't joke with her. Boohoohoo.
I love Super Mario. I should play Mario and Sonic X at The Olympics soon. Like when holiday starts. Gosh, it's not even April yet and i'm here wishing for June holidays to come. Great, i'm so smart.
And i still have so many projects to do.
1) La Brochure Touristique.2) Les memoires de Singapour.
3) Dream house
4) English Advertising
5) Pelly D.
And then i kept on hearing Mrs RW saying
'foreshadowing' as
'pour chez lui'. No wonder i kept on thinking why she's saying about for his house.
Au Revoir.
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you Labels: drowning, french., friends, homework., random, school, stressed out., stupidity of mine, things to ponder.