I Set My Clocks Early Cause I Know I'm Always Late.
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify but I won't say who
I got a feeling warm and gay
As i cast my eyes his way
I will find out his name someday
But who is he i will not say
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify yes I do
I love Simplify but I won't say whoHmm, that was just so random. Yeah.
I changed the lyrics of the Manito song to that. Haha.
:)
So today had NDP rehearsal again.
Hmm, i just realised that today's the last time we're going to Kranji Camp.
Haiz, i'm sure going to miss the place.
But still, we're moving to the real venue. Heh.
Hmm, i practically typed down eveything about Simplify today in my private blog. Hah. So nothing much to say here. Cause i don't remember.
Oh yeah, they said lunch was not provided, but then, there was the KFC for lunch. Haha. Not provided my head! Haha.
Belinda poked my eye!
Apparently we found out Woody's name. Heh.
And Hidung and Willow smoke. Heh. WTH.
I don't know what else to type about, cause everything else is in my private blog. Bleah.
Expand and simplify the following equation.
I think this is a very scary thought. The S Woman somewhat reminds me of Mdm Tan. Hah. Though Nisa said she's nicer.
Another thing to ponder about. I think. Simplify more than Fifteen.
Simplify > Fifteen.
Simplify reminds me of General Shang in Mulan. Hey, that's supposed to be Fifteen, but who cares about Fifteen.
Oh yes. Sheesh. I forgot what i want to say.
Hmm, i better start writing my ninth episode man.
Yay, ninth episode! Haha.
I think i'm too addicted to oreo.
I think i'm too addicted to Simplify.
Belinda poked my eye!
Hmm, i'm sleepy now.
Bleah.
Au Revoir.
Labels: death to boredom, drive myself crazy, drowning, fifteen, friends, NDP, simplify, things to ponder.